It is undeniable that dirt such as dust will accumulate on the speaker if you use the iPhone for a long time. Did you know, that how to clean iPhone speaker requires very simple equipment. So stay tuned because Xabiamedia will cover a tutorial on cleaning iPhone speaker. Or you can also read article about get water out of a phone speaker.
With the popularization of smartphones, now mobile phones have become an electronic device that is always at hand, anytime and anywhere. Therefore, it is certain that dirt and dust will get into open spaces such as speakers. Let’s discuss further about how to clean the speaker on an iPhone !!
How To Clean iPhone Speaker
There are three main steps to cleaning iPhone speakers. First, use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean the speaker holes. Then you can blow the debris out of the iPhone speaker he cavity. Finally, the tape inside the speaker cavity can be used to remove dirt trapped inside.
This is a detailed explanation of how to clean the speaker on an iPhone at home :
1. Use Soft Brush or Toothbrush
If you have problems with the sound output of your iPhone speaker, the first step you can take is to clean it with a soft brush or toothbrush. Dip a bristle or brush tip (a bit) into 90% alcohol and scrub gently.
Method is as follows :
- Make sure the soft brush or soft toothbrush is dry and clean
- Then gently rub the speaker port to remove any dirt, dust, or oil from the speaker
- Don’t forget to hold the speaker down so that the dirt will fall off on its own
- Repeat this step until you have enough.
2. Use of Gas Dressing Gowns
Then continue to use the small gas compressor after gently rubbing the iPhone speaker. Compressed gas or compressed air, this tool is designed to clean sensitive electronics. How to clean iPhone speaker using an air blower, as follows :
- Place the phone on the edge of a flat surface, such as a table, with the speaker port facing you
- Then slowly blow gas into the speaker port in the form of a wind until the dust is gone
3. Using Tape
Guys, you can also use masking tape to clean your iPhone speakers. Don’t underestimate this crap tool. This little sticky plastic has so many uses. One of them is cleaning the iPhone speaker ports. This method should be repeated with new rolls of tape until there are enough.
Usage is as follows :
- Remove the tape and roll it into a cylinder with the sticky side facing out. (something like a small skewer with a rather blunt tip)
- Then slide the tape into the speaker cavity
- Then swipe up, down, left and right to get dirt and dust onto the tape.
4. Use Air Blower
Some sites recommend using compressed air to clean iPhone speakers, but this can easily cause damage. A much safer method is to use an air blower like the Soft Tip Silicone Super Air Blower. How to clean iPhone speaker with air blower, follow this step :
- Hold your air blower a short distance from the speakers and use several short bursts to remove dust and dirt. It won’t be as powerful as compressed air, but that’s a good thing
- If necessary, move your air blower closer for greater effect
- Use your flashlight to check progress and repeat if necessary
If the sound quality of your iPhone still seems distorted, you may have a software related issue rather than blocked speakers. To fix this, you can try turning it off and then on again. If the problem persists, you may need to take it to the service center for repair.
5. With Toothpick
Toothpicks can be used for this job, but you should do this carefully because they can damage the insides if used incorrectly. Therefore, you should only try this method at your own risk. Toothpicks should only be used on the bottom speakers near the charging port if you can visibly see that they are clogged.
- Remove your phone case if necessary and keep your flashlight ready so you can better see what you’re doing.
- Using the sharp end of a wooden or plastic toothpick, gently insert the toothpick into the speaker holes. Do not use pressure while doing this, and when you feel resistance, do not push any further.
- Then, as you pull the toothpick, tilt it slightly sideways and up until the debris is expelled. Be sure not to bend it down to avoid damage.
You can clean your iPhone speaker regularly by following these three methods. The goal is to keep dust from accumulating in the iPhone’s speaker port-in addition to the tips above, you can check the problem speaker in the sound settings first. Here’s how :
- Go into settings menu or iPhone settings
- Then select a sound
- Then check and/or slide Ring and Alert to increase speaker volume (make sure you are not in silent mode)
- If you still can’t hear sound from your iPhone speaker, contact Apple Service or visit a service center
Here’s xabiamedia.com complete instructions on how to clean iPhone speaker using materials that are of course easily accessible, This article is sourced from the official BacaBerita website.. However, it is not recommended to clean it with fresh water. Friend, you definitely don’t want water to enter the speakers, do you ? I hope this helps and you can also read other articles, such as make iPhone faster.