iTunes is a great tool for managing files in your library. iTunes app can save music, videos, TV shows, movies, pictures, etc. can be used to manage. Many iPhone users learn how to transfer music from pc to iPhone without iTunes. Because the iTunes app itself cannot sync music and playlists from multiple iTunes libraries to your iPhone at the same time.
Syncing multiple iTunes makes it easy to lose files because iTunes deletes and replaces all previous files on the iPhone device. You can transfer music from PC to iPhone using music streaming services, cloud services, Finder for macOS without iTunes. The biggest difficulty with using iTunes is that you cannot transfer music files that are not officially purchased and you can only transfer one song at a time.
How To Transfer Music From PC to iPhone Without iTunes
So is there a way to how to transfer music from computer to iPhone without iTunes ? Yes, there are actually several ways to transfer music without the help of iTunes. Today, xabiamedia.com will introduce two effective ways to transfer music from pc to iPhone without iTunes for free. As follow :
1. With Google Play Music
Google Play Music has better features than any cloud-based solution on this list. Because you can download up to 50,000 songs for free and access them anytime on your iPhone or iPad.
To learn how to how to transfer music from laptop to iPhone without iTunes using Google Play Music, follow these steps :
- Make sure you have Google Music Manager on your computer, if not please install it first.
- Sign in or create an account using your Gmail or YouTube account
- Select all the songs you want to upload and drag them to Google Music Manager -Wait for the process to finish
- Switch to your iPhone and search for Google Play Music in the App Store
- Install and launch the application and log in to the same account to access the songs uploaded to your account.
- Play iPhone music directly from the app with a good network connection, or download and add songs to your device for later offline listening
2. Transfer Music to iPhone With Dropbox
Dropbox is a multiplatform cloud service that lets you transfer music to iPhone without iTunes. Premium plan adds up to 5TB upgrade option, giving users up to 2GB of free storage. To transfer media files, you need to create an account with Dropbox, which is available for Windows and Mac computers.
To use Dropbox to transfer music files to your iPhone without using iTunes :
- Make sure you have installed the Dropbox client on your PC. Please login with your own account, if you don’t have one. Please register first
- Drag and drop the music files you want to Dropbox to add them to your system tray. Dropbox supports .wav, mp3, .aiff and .m4a music file formats
- Alternatively, you can use the web version of Dropbox to select multiple files or an entire folder by holding down the Ctrl or Command key while uploading to Dropbox
- Wait for the computer to finish downloading the file. Download time, determined by the size and number of files you move. Download speed also depends on your internet connection
- You can monitor the installation progress from the menu bar or system tray
- Switch to your iPhone and install the Dropbox app from the App Store
- Start it and log in via your computer to the same Dropbox account you uploaded earlier
- All uploaded files can now be found and played directly from the same Dropbox account using CloudPlayer
- You can also download and listen songs offline. To do this, tap on the three dots next to the song you want and click on Make available offline from the pop-up menu that appears.
3. Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone Without iTunes
iTunes will indeed help you transfer music from Windows to iPhone. However, it will also cause data loss on your device by synchronizing. This is the main reason why I recommend you to try the way to copy music to iPhone without iTunes first. Reliable iPhone transfer software to transfer music from computer to iPhone safely and quickly, EaseUS MobiMover works well to meet your needs. It also allows you to:
- Transfer music from iPhone to computer
- Move music from one iPhone/iPad to another
- Transfer photos, videos, contacts, messages, audiobooks and more
Besides data transfer, it also supports video download, WhatsApp Backup & Restore and iPhone backup & Restore. Therefore, this tool can help you manage your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch content well. This step how to transfer music from pc to iPhone without iTunes :
Connect your iPhone to PC
Connect your iPhone to your computer and run EaseUS MobiMover. Then click Computer to Phone > Choose Files.
Select the music files
Select the music files you want to transfer from computer to your iPhone, and then click Open.
Click Transfer Button
Check the songs and click “Transfer” to start transferring music from PC to iPhone. When finished, go to the Music app on the iOS device to enjoy the music. After transferring the music from Windows to your iPhone, you can now freely enjoy your favorite songs on your iOS device.
If you are looking for a tutorial on how to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes quickly and efficiently, these two methods are the perfect solutions. You should now be able to download your favorite music to your iPhone easily and without the hassle of using iTunes. If you want to transfer music from windows to iPhone without iTunes, check this guide in the future. This is the article that Xabiamedia can review, I hope it will be of use to you. Kunjungi juga website patner kami bacaberita ya ges.
Q&A About How To Transfer Music From PC to iPhone Without iTunes
Apart from copying existing music from your computer to an iPhone/iPad, you can also choose to download music directly to your iPhone/iPad from a music site or Apple Music/iTunes Store.
Download Free Music to iPhone/iPad from Websites
Many music sites have a large song link for you to enjoy. Sometimes you may want to download your favorite music to your iPhone or iPad to enjoy the songs wherever you go. EaseUS MobiMover introduced in Method 1 will help you to download free music from websites to your iPhone/iPad.
Besides being an iPhone transfer tool, EaseUS MobiMover also functions as a free video and audio downloader that allows you to download video or audio from websites to your computer or mobile device. For more details, you can refer to the guide on how to download music from SoundCloud.
Download Music from Apple Music/iTunes Store to iPhone
Instead of moving music from a computer to iPhone, you can buy and download songs directly from Apple Music or the iTunes Store. Also, if you subscribe to Apple Music, it will automatically sync the music between your devices. This means you don’t have to manually transfer the music to your other devices.